Saturday, July 21, 2012

God Is Good!

I don't know why violence happens.

I don't know why horrible things happen to innocent people.

I don't know how you deal with the anger and hurt when a loved one is taken from you at the hands of another.

I don't  know.

I don't know how to reconcile the pain with peace.

I just don't know.

There is ALOT I don't know.

But there are some things I DO know.

I know that no matter what happens here on this earth, God is STILL good.

I know that he loves us.  He loves me, he loves you and he loves the people who are hurting.  He even loves the people who cause the hurting, even when he hates what they've done.

I know that there will come a day when pain will be no more, violence will end, evil will be defeated.  I know this time will come.  Some day.

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."  (Hebrews 11:1)

I am sure that justice will reign, judgment will come, and the innocent will be redeemed.

I am certain that God loves us all and that no matter what may come he is STILL good!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, fellow blogger! LOVE your blog!! I remember talking last time I was at your house (geez, how long ago was that??) and you mentioned a possible future in Children's Ministry. It is so great to see you moving forward to seminary. Can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete