Monday, November 4, 2013

Patience

Patience may be a virtue, but it has never been one of my virtues.  

I have a hard time waiting...waiting at a traffic light, waiting for my kids to be ready to leave the house, waiting for a special event can be excruciatingly painful for me.  So can waiting for God sometimes.

There have been times in my life when I been forced to  point out to my creator just how patient I have been (in case he missed it!).  A not-so-gentle encouragement for him to move on from the lesson in patience to something more fulfilling (in my eyes!).  Now THAT is patience.  

I had the opportunity to recently to write a guest blog for a Christian Women's Blog.  It posts today and is all about my battle with patience.  I would love for you to check it out!

Here is the link!

http://blogsbychristianwomen.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment