Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Some days it feels like we live in a nearly fatherless world.  Dad's leave, dad's travel, dad's were never there to begin with. 

I have the extreme blessing of being surrounded by a lot of amazing dad's, from my own dad, to my brother, to the man I married.  These men take fatherhood seriously and I could not be more proud or thankful to have them in my life.  

If you don't have men like this in you life, take heart, you still have a Father who loves you. You can read my thoughts on this and a little about my own father's father here.  Blogs by Christian Women is another blog I write at once every other week or so.   I would love for you to check it out!

Happy Father's Day to ALL the amazing dad's out there!  You are making a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment